Millions of people have successfully lost weight and kept it off with SlimFast. It provides for 100% of your essential daily nutrients. You eat one healthy sensible meal per day. The other meals are replaced with a delicious Slim-Fast shake or bar. You can snack on vegetables or fresh fruits.
There have been numerous scientific studies proving that the Slim-Fast plan is Safe and Effective for weight loss and maintenance.
There’s no thinking and not much preparation involved in following this plan. It works great for those of us with a busy lifestyle.
- Widely published clinical trials on its effectiveness
- Rated #2 by Consumer Reports
- No counting calories, carbs, fats etc
- Quick weight loss
- Easy to follow
- Available in your local grocery store
- Over 100 products available in a variety of flavors
- Can take products with you anywhere you go
- No forbidden foods
- Fits into anyone’s lifestyle
- Convenient and affordable
- Must purchase shakes and bars
- Only one meal of real food a day
- Can become repetitive
History of Slim Fast
Daniel Abraham introduced the first Slim Fast meal-replacement shake in 1977. The company continued to grow as consumers continued to successfully lose weight with these meal-replacement shakes. Slim Fast has expanded to include ready-to-drink shakes, snack bars and other foods. You can find their products in retail stores throughout U.S., Canada, Mexico, South America and parts of Europe. The company was sold to Unilever in 2003 for about 2.6 billion dollars.