Follow the diet Oprah trusts!
Bob Greene’s Best Life Diet is a gradual process to permanent weight loss. It’s the same plan Oprah followed.
You’ll receive helpful guidelines to support you during every step. Bob doesn’t force “his way” on you. He helps you find “your way”.
When you join this online plan, you’ll have access to recipes, meal plans, workout videos, tips, tracking tools and you can interact with Bob Greene!
Oprah’s Diet has a three-phased approach to permanent weight loss:
- Phase One lasts a minimum of 4 weeks. You’ll be concentrating on increasing your activity level while eating 3 meals and 1 snack per day. Your focus is more on changing behaviors than on weight loss.
- Phase Two lasts a minimum of 4 weeks. During this phase you’ll address the reasons why you overeat. You’ll also be taught correct portion sizes. You will remain in phase two until you reach your goal weight.
- Phase Three is lifetime weight management by continuing to eat healthy and be active.
Bob teaches you behavior modification skills with his unique slow approach to weight loss – Which enables you to maintain your weight loss for life.
- 10 day free trial
- Addresses your personal barriers
- Teaches behavior modification skills
- Is not restrictive
- No forbidden foods
- Lose weight at your own pace
- Interact with Bob Greene
- During the first month there’s little or no weight lost
- Promotes certain brand foods that he is affiliated with. Note that you can follow the plan without adhering to the name brands he sponsors.
History of the Best Life Diet
Oprah’s Official Diet is now online – The Best Life Diet is based on Bob Greene’s new book. Bob Greene is Oprahs personal trainer and frequents her show regularly.
Bob co-authored “Make the Connection: Ten Steps to a Better Body – and a Better Life” and “A Journal of Daily Renewal” the companion to Make the Connection with Oprah Winfrey.
Bob states it’s his goal to help people to commit to a healthier and happier lifestyle. He has a masters degree in exercise physiology, is a certified personal trainer and specializes in fitness, metabolism and weight loss.
Bob Greene states that he truly believes we all have the inner-strength to change to improve our lives. It is his goal to help as many people as possible find that strength.